Saturday 23 October 2010

Time to return.......

Aaaahhhh.....It's now time for me to return to that god forsaken place again.....Why do the vacations slip away so fast whereas the next vacations seem like coming after 45.7 Ma [non-geological people~~please don't even rack out your brains pondering over what the "Ma" means, I''l help you on that..."Ma" in Geology means Million Annum, so 45.7 Ma means 45.7 million years, as you see in Geology there is no importance of a few months, or even a 1000 years...!!! One always have to speak in terms of hundreds of thousands, millions & billions of years to give more effect on Time...!!!!! :) :) :) :) ]


The puja vacations just slipped by so fast that I couldn't even meet many of my school friends whom I had to meet.. :( :( ,told them I would be meeting them in my next holidays (i.e Diwali this time..)... I just had a wonderful time this puja as I had been truly happy after a long time...I don't remember when was the last time I had laughed my heart out, because I did that this puja....


It's only my 3rd semester and still 2 more semesters to go...!!!!!!!!Boo hoo.. :( :( :( :( But I have slowly started liking ISM--maybe because of my room mates cum juniors cum "friends" or maybe I'm slowly being taught to learn to adjust..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment