Thursday 28 October 2010

Campussing-I

Well, it's time that our seniors are getting campussed slowly...Just now we got the news that 6 of our seniors have got placed in Coal India Limited...That's a pretty great news...Hearing that, my hopes/spirits were lifted a bit though.....Let's see what happens next year during our time....I'm just worried about what will happen...Will I be placed????I don't know....I'm trying my hard to improve my GPA, but one harsh reality that I've learnt here is that knowledge alone doesn't matter,it's the "extra" things that matter much more than intelligence,knowledge............I don't know how to imbibe those "extra" things into myself....!!!!I know I write my best in exams,I write the correct answers that are just required for the particular questions but still...????!!!!!!!


Ahhh..!!!I just don't know how to improve the situations...!!!!!God please help me...!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment