Sunday 31 October 2010

Autograph...& Anupam Roy.....

Autograph is the name of a recent Bengali movie which released on Saptami i.e 14th October, 2010...Watched the movie on the first day itself in South City, evening show..Loved the movie though as well as the songs...All the songs were just awesome...


There's a particular song by Anupam Roy named "aamake amar moto thakte dao"; the lyrics of the songs matches perfectly with my life...I still haven't managed to reassemble my disordered life after..............................Ami ekhono nijeke nijer moto guchiye nite parini je...Cheshta korchi, janina kotodur ei cheshta-e shafolyo pabo but cheshta korei jachi.....Amar jibon emniteo noshto, seta sob na peyeo.....


The day I went to see this particular movie Autograph, I had seen a saying by Mother Teresa--"A person who has no love in his life is much poorer than the person who has no money...." 
True, very much true.............

No comments:

Post a Comment