Wednesday 4 December 2013

BS

Needed someone/something to puke out the things that are the reason for my indigestion right now. Since I have a scarcity of "someone" in my life, took refuge in "something" and here I am, writing BS in my blog, at 01.30 hrs whereas I should be sound asleep now in order to wake up in time & attend office. Aaahhh now from the word office I remember that shittiest place in the world about which I used to dream of while in school-"kobe chakri korbo nije taka kamabo". A**hole. That adjective I used for me. Yes me. Took a few bad decisions in life- for which I have to regret throughout my goddamn God(if He exists)-forsaken f***ed up life. 

& oh yes, I will never forgive you for what you said to me today. You just proved what position I hold in your life-for the second time.. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment