Friday 19 October 2012

Dubious "sanity"...


Was listening to 25 minutes by MLTR and again was thinking and having a flashback of all sorts… I have a serious problem.. Whenever I listen to songs of this sort, I start having flashbacks and get depressed for no reason… Living alone is a very uphill task. You start thinking all weird things and even the minute”est” details, quarrels come flooding in your mind. & then you have mood off for the rest of the day, week or even month….!!!!
This is again that time of the year when I was supposed to go to Kolkata but unfortunately I am at Nagpur. What “great” idea dawned upon me I don’t know (I’m still dubious about my sanity..!!!) that instead of getting meself a ticket to Kolkata I was adamant about going to Mumbai, that too during Durga Puja…!!!! Feel like kicking myself…!!!! I’m getting more and more jealous reading all the “wonderful”, “lavish” FB statuses about Durga puja, how they are pandal hopping, how they are going to have dinner at “that” restaurant, when they will be meeting at “that” particular place and all “bullshit” (to me for the time being…!!!)
I promise to myself that this is the 1st ever and LAST ever when I am missing Durga Puja, the festival which defines my ETHNICITY, my CULTURE, my BONGNESS…

LAST TIME EVER…..

No comments:

Post a Comment