Monday 11 July 2011

Back to the cage again...!!!!

Back to the cage again and no matter what, no matter how much I try to look to the brighter side of things, situations/circumstances just force me to be a pessimist again and again...!!! I knew, I knew it that when everything good is happening with me, something bad, very ugly is just waiting for me in the near future and bingo...!!!! I don’t know why this always has to happen with me only....!!! Why not NtGh..???
NtGh had a terrible experience and oh yes...!!! NtGh got an excellent wonderful gift and she’s forever going on bragging about it (well, she has the right to brag about it...!!!) Yeah yeah we know that’s why you had dumped SyndBn and you won’t hesitate in future either... Now it’s just the time to wait and watch....
I hate this place, I don’t know what’s in store for me in future and why do I have to keepn returning to this place...????????????? Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh.....!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment