Sunday 25 April 2010

Sems again....

Oh no..!!!Sems are just round the corner and I still haven't started studying yet..What will I do???I hate giving exams...Since 3 years of age,I am going on giving exams till my 22 years of age...How many more?????
Added to that,the mercury level in Dhanbad don't seem to dip even by 1mm...!!!Instead it has sweared to rise as much as it can creating problems for us poor students..I'm just not able to concentrate on my studies as it's just SO HOT....So concentrating on studies is not possible..My mind starts concentrating on the drops of perspiration that start forming all over my body as soon as I sit down to study...
As usual,today I went to Hirapur to my student's home as she had some problems with her Physics tuition,and as usual after returning I thought I would be studying for my dissertation but unfortunately as soon as I connect the LAN wire with my lappy I forget all other works that I need to do.... ;) ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment