Sunday 25 April 2010

Missing Kolkata..

Missing Kolkata like anything...I should have gone to IIT Kgp as it would have been so near my home...I could have gone home at every weekend...But going home from Dhanbad--my gawd..!!!Moreover this unbearable heat,it's just taking a toll on my health as well as my mind....


Yes I accept there is high humidity in Kolkata but still the weather becomes pleasant in the evening whereas here in Dhanbad,the weather's neither pleasant nor any cool breeze blows...What is always here is the intolerable loo....Just roasting us alive....


On Saturday me and Sata went to buy trunks for ourselves in the afternoon in the glaring sun...Thank god I remembered to buy a scarf & hand gloves for myself....Else going out in daylight is next to impossible in Dhanbad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment