Sunday 18 July 2010

Caged again....

Well,the time has come for me to return to Dhanbad again& yes I have returned to Dhanbad again,to my utter unwillingness...Can't help..!!!I'm caged here for another 2 years...I've spent 1 year anyhow,but 2 years more to go & staying here is becoming all the way more & more unbearable....Anyway,I'd a great time with my friends in Kolkata,doing ISI project as well... :P :P But couldn't get to spend much time with.....................................It's all just written in my stars--never to be happy permanently else no one can bear my happiness for a long time......
Had a really bad time,rather one of the worst times just before returning to ISM..Never ever imagined that  things would worsen so much..Where I want to improve things up desperately,things are actually getting out of my hand I don't know how & why............................

No comments:

Post a Comment